- 2015 'WHOOP ASS'
By: Universal Metal Cleaners
BURN OUT ENTRY & NOMINATION FORM -
*SATURDAY 16th MAY 2015*
(Click on RED date to download a PDF
**PLEASE PRINT OFF NOMINATION FORM, FILL IT OUT AND
BRING WITH YOU TO SAVE TIME**
Saturday 16th May 2015
PERMITTING - WE HAVE A
CLAY TRACK AROUND THE INFIELD THAT DOES
GET QUITE WET AND
SLIPPERY WHEN WE HAVE HAD A LOT OF RAIN**
* 4 CYLINDER OPEN
* 6 CYLINDER OPEN
* V8 OPEN
OPEN IS ANY CAR
(4/6/8) WHICH HAS ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ADDITIVES:
**TURBO CHARGED **NITROS OXIDE (NOS)
ALL CLASSES WILL HAVE
BURNOUT COMPETITION ENTRY
PRICES & STARTING TIMES...
(INFIELD AREA) ...
COMPETITORS - $40
(Includes Car Entry with Driver)
CREW/HELPERS - $20
ADMISSION (SPECTATOR AREA)...
Adults, Pensioners & Students, Teens - $10
Children (12 years & Under) - FREE
Competitors Gate Opens at
(Vehicle Inspections take
place while you fill out your Entry Form)
Spectators Gate Opens at 3:30pm.
Driver's Briefing at
Competition Starts at
**NO ALCOHOL or GLASS to be brought into the
Speedway City complex**
**PLEASE NOTE - NO CHILDREN UNDER 16 ALLOWED IN THE
PITS / ARENA**
**COMPETITOR ENTRIES TAKEN ON THE DAY ONLY**
**NO ALCOHOL PERMITTED IN THE PITS / ARENA**
**ALL PERSONS IN
THE PIT AREA MUST HAVE CLOSED IN FOOTWEAR AT ALL
**NO CROSS ENTRY
- ONE CAR PER CLASS**
The event is promoted by
Speedway City Pty Ltd.
The venue location is on
Supple Road, Virginia (behind Adelaide International
**To get to Speedway City now from Adelaide, go
over the Bridge on Port
Wakefield Road at the start of the Northern
continue heading north, then turn left
onto Ryans Road (just past Virginia turn off).
Continue to the intersection and turn left at Supple
Road and continue down
to the Main Entrance Gate
which will be sign posted.
REGULATIONS FOR BURNOUT COMPETITIONS...
The object is to produce as much smoke as possible,
with no hesitation, in your allocated time of 60
1. All competitors to complete Entry Form and Sign
Waiver before entering the
Any false information on the
will see the person barred from future
2. A current Drivers Licence is required -
Provisional or Full.
3. All Competitors
must wear long sleeved shirts,
long trousers and covered in shoes.
4. No thongs, sandals, shorts, and T-shirts allowed
and no synthetic or nylon clothing to be worn.
5. Seat Belts must be worn by the Driver and Passenger and properly adjusted
6. Helmets must be worn
by both the Driver and
7. No Competitor or Passenger is to have any part of their body
protruding from the vehicle during competition.
8. The maximum speed of vehicles within the complex
and infield is 15 km/hr.
9. Burn outs to cease and vehicle leave the centre
area immediately on direction of the Officials.
A SAFETY CHECK OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL BE CARRIED OUT:
1. No loose items inside the vehicle.
2. All doors must have secure locking mechanisms.
3. Throttle return (spring).
4. No fuel, oil or fluid leaks (radiator overflow
bottle is recommended).
5. The fuel tank, if not original, is to be of a
professional construction standard or fuel cell type
and securely mounted.
6. Battery tied down and securely fastened.
8. Scatter shields to be fitted to all modified
vehicles with manual transmissions.
9. Front mudguards must be fitted.
10. Tail shaft loops must be fitted.
11. Seat mounts.
12. Seat belts and mounts.
13. Wheel studs & nuts (no wheel trims). All wheel
weights must be either removed from drive wheels or
RULES OF COMPETITION:
1. Maximum time limit of 60 seconds.
2. Headlights must be on.
3. Any competitor failing to keep within the defined
area will be automatically disqualified.
4. No static burn outs (vehicle must be kept
moving). Long static burn outs will result in a loss
5. If a tyre or engine blows, please stop vehicle
6. Burn outs on pit roads or any other area (other
than the designated burn out area) will see the
driver and vehicle removed from the
complex and banned from competing at future events.
The cost of any damage will be charged to the
7. Competitors must not consume Alcohol for a
minimum of 12 hours prior to or during the event.
8. No alcohol or glass is to be brought into the
Speedway City complex.
9. Drivers must follow the requests of the
officials, as they act on your behalf in the
interest of safety.
BURN OUT COMPETITION CLASS ORDER & AWARDS...
CLASS ORDER 1st Round:
4 cylinders, 6 cylinders, V8's.
(normally after 1st Round we have a BREAK of around
CLASS ORDER 2nd
4 cylinders, V8's & 6 cylinders.
"Top 6 Eliminator" for V8's.
V8 CLASS - 1st, 2nd & 3rd.
6 cylinders - 1st, 2nd & 3rd.
4 cylinders - 1st &
BURN OUT COMPETITION CONTACT DETAILS...
For further details, please contact the Speedway
Phone: (08) 8351 7777.
Fax: (08) 8352 8833.
Email: [email protected]
Postal Address: 3 Albert
Street, Richmond, SA 5033.